Fifteen Year Old Life

Monday 9 January 2012

Strange Feelings.


          I feel really strange and weird at the moment. Something, an incident, occurred today. I have these friends in school. We have a so-called band in school, that's how I met them. There is my best friend and two more guys. We always hangout together. We have a study break going on at the moment. So I chat with the guys using Whats App. And my best friend doesn't have a cell phone, so yea. And just today I got to know that one of the guys has a crush on my best friend. He messed it up! My friend just got out of a relationship and I don't think she wants to start dating! And now it's going to be super weird for the four of us to hang out together! Argh!









<-------My Feeling Strange Expression.

2 comments:

  1. dont be sad :(
    http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your concern:)
    And I'm alright now:) I also saw your blog, you are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete