Fifteen Year Old Life

Saturday 16 June 2012

Additions

My family has two new additions now!

Okay. Details, details.
Me and my mom had returned home after a 10-day shopping trip in Bangkok. When I reached home, I knew something was fishy. My sister really can't hold onto surprises. She gives it away! Everytime. So I started looking around the house and in my room, I saw this plastic tray. So I knew that she had bought a pet! But I was assuming it to be a dog all that time. So when I went into my mom's room, I was completely surprised to see a cute, fluffy, tiny persian kitten come running outside. Event though I had seen the kitten, it seemed to me that the surprise wasn't over yet. So I started looking aroung again and when I opened the bathroom door, out came another little kitten with tiny yellow piercing eyes!


They were like little balls of grey and whit fur! So these are the addition to my family and I love them so much! And we named them Pushka & Kisa. They are the most adorable little things! And here are a few pictures for you to see.

This one's the one with yellow piercing eyes.

Me and little Kisa

Kisa with a tiny hat



Hehe. Spot the kitten!

No comments:

Post a Comment